Bookings are taken via our AirBnB page.
When booking please take note:
- A four-wheel drive with high ground clearance, ideally a 4X4 or SUV, is required for vehicular access to Cosaig House. Alternatively there is ample free parking in Glenelg and the house is a quick 15 or slow 20 minute walk from the village.
- We cannot accept liability for damage to vehicles on the access track.
- The staircase in the house is steep, being unsuitable for small children and those with limited mobility.
- Owing to our proximity to working farmland, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Cosaig House is non-smoking throughout.
If you have any questions about Cosaig House and its suitability for your group, please contact us prior to booking.